Constitution drafting in French-speaking Africa

Jeffrey T. Renz jeff at SELWAY.UMT.EDU
Mon Jul 24 18:11:53 PDT 2000

Dear Colleagues,

    I have been asked to travel to the DRCongo to meet with lawyers and
others who are part of a constitutional working group engaged in law
reform and the drafting of a new constitution to discuss that process.
The sessions will be conducted in French, which is not a major problem.
I would, however, like to assemble some materials on drafting for the
group.  Is anyone familiar with such materials printed in French?

Jeff