[BruinRotaract] Rotaract Mailing List

Katherine H kkhuynh at ucla.edu
Sun Sep 26 23:17:22 PDT 2010

Hi everyone,

I am the webmaster for the Rotaract Club at UCLA, and I just wanted to let
you know that if you wish to be removed from the mailing list for whatever
reason, here are two ways to do it:

#1) Go to this link:
instructions near the bottom of the page under the "BruinRotaract
Subscribers" section where it will say: "To unsubscribe from BruinRotaract."

or (if #1 method was too confusing for you)

remove you myself.

for the purpose of unsubscribing; you will just be spamming everybody if you
do so.

Thanks for your cooperation and have a great year! J

-Katherine