[BruinRotaract] One more community service event... you haven't heard about

Sara Ordaz saraordaz at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 21:47:16 PST 2010

Hello All!

I know this is late notice for a project but I have an opportunity to
make Christmas a little better for a family.

I am collecting toys for a three boys (ages 1,4 and 5) and one girl (3 years
old).  These kids are part of a single family household in South Los Angeles
whose mother is struggling financially and is probably not going to have a
Christmas for her children this year.  I found this family from a friend who
is from the community and I thought it was worth the try that Rotaract can
collect some presents for her kids to open up on Christmas Day.

I know this is late notice, but any little bit will help.  Donations can be
dropped off at my apartment (I live on Kelton in Westwood) or I can go pick
them up from anywhere in the apartments, Westwood, dorms, or on campus.
 Feel free to email, call, or text me with any questions.  Please have
donation arrangements made by Wednesday (Dec. 8) and they don't necessarily
need to be wrapped... but can be if you wish.

That being said, I hope you all do an amazing job on your finals this coming
week and have a wonderful break this holiday season!  Thank you all! I can't
wait for another awesome quarter coming soon!

--
Sara Ordaz
Rotaract at UCLA- Community Service Chair
saraordaz at gmail.com