[BruinRotaract] Ice Skating Social TOMORROW

magge2012 at ucla.edu magge2012 at ucla.edu
Thu Dec 2 17:30:48 PST 2010

Hello everyone hope tenth week is treating you all well,

Just a reminder that we will be going to the Santa Monica Ice Rink
tomorrow. Admission is $10 which includes skate rentals. Also make
sure you bring 70 cents (35 cents one way) for the big blue bus

If you are for sure going to go please email me so that I know how
many people to wait for. We will be meeting at Akerman Turnaround (our
usual spot next to the benches)

We will meet at 6:00 sharp so that we can walk down to the bus stop together.

Hope you can all make it to celebrate the end of classes and the end
of the Bruin Rotaract Fall Quarter

Magge