[BruinRotaract] Awesome Job/upcoming events

knsyncro at ucla.edu knsyncro at ucla.edu
Fri Oct 23 20:10:30 PDT 2009

YOU GUYS ROCK!!! The unofficial total of our World Polio Day
Fundraiser (unofficial until someone else counts it too) is $395.29!!!
That is more than double our original goal!!!! So, thanks to all those
who helped out. :)

In other news:
-Wednesday, October 28 there will be a board meeting in Ackerman 2412
at 6pm. All members are welcome to come join us in our planning and
discussion session, but it is completely up to you. If you want to get
more involved in leadership, then this is a good thing to attend.
_Thursday, October 29 we will meet at Ackerman turnaround at 4 pm to
go to the Salvation Army Transitional Home and have a Halloween bash
and craft making session with the kids there! Come in costume!!
Another email will go out later in the week with extra details and to
finalize the list of those that want to come. If you haven't come out
to an event yet, this is a great one to start with!!!

Enjoy the weekend, best luck with studying for midterms, and thanks
for making our first fundraiser of the year a total success!

~Kency Nittler
President 09-10
Rotaract Club @ UCLA