[BruinRotaract] Upcoming events!

knsyncro at ucla.edu knsyncro at ucla.edu
Fri Oct 16 18:06:09 PDT 2009

Hello Rotaractors! We've got a busy end of October planned!

1) Join us for an open social and sign-making for our World Polio Day
fundraiser! It will be at 475 Gayley Ave., Apt. 106 from 2 pm -5pm.
Come eat some ice cream, meet some people, and make some signs! Call
Kency at 530-613-7954 to get inside.

2) Next meeting is Wednesday, October 21 in Ackerman 2412. We will
continue prepping for our fundraising event on Thursday and Friday

3) WORLD POLIO DAY FUNDRAISER!!!!!!!!!!!! Follow this link to sign up
for a shift or two, or more: http://www.doodle.com/8ttxknefrbiriq8h.
We will be out on bruinwalk Thursday and Friday (Oct. 22 and 23) from
10:30-2:30, asking people for their change. All of the money will go
to Rotary's PolioPlus fund to eradicate polio. Let's try to raise
$183...enough money to vaccinate 300 children!!

4)Mark your calendars! On October 29th we'll be headed over to the
Salvation Army Transitional Home for a Halloween craft party with the
kids!We will be leaving from Ackerman Turnaround at 4 and will be
making several fantastic crafts (courtesy of Alison's mom!!!). Don't
forget to come dressed in your (child-appropriate) costume!

Questions? Want to learn more? As always, call or email me (Kency), or
talk to me at the social! :)

Bringing you service with a smile (and a purpose),

Kency Nittler
President 09-10
Rotaract @ UCLA