[BruinRotaract] IGTC sign up

magge2012 at ucla.edu magge2012 at ucla.edu
Wed Oct 7 20:14:54 PDT 2009

Hello everyone,

Just in case you weren't at the meeting some of us are volunteering
for this Saturday's I'm Going to College event at the rose bowl.
Transportation, ticket to UCLA vs. Oregon football game, and food is
provided and you also get a free shirt. You should all come! It is a
lot of fun talking with the little kids and teaching them the 8 clap.

We will be meeting at Ackerman terminal at 7:15, the busses leave at
7:30 so don't be late!

If you or any of your friends would like to come please email me back
with your first and last name before 4 tomorrow, this is so that you
have a guaranteed spot on the bus.

Thanks and hope to see you all there
Magge