[BruinRotaract] Tomorrow. 5:00pm. You. Me. Bruin Bear.

REBECCA MENDOZA rmendoza06 at ucla.edu
Wed Feb 18 00:23:38 PST 2009

Hey everyone,

Another really last minute notice, but...

Last week we talked about our international project named "My Food, My Dance, My Sport" where we will submit pictures and information on a UCLA food (In-n-out), Dance (8-clap) and Sport (UCLA Basketball). <---- all for very obvious reasons. Tomorrow at 5:00 we will be taking a short video clip of us doing the 8-clap by the bruin bear to submit for this project.

For all those who volunteered to go to the TV taping, can you please come out by the Bruin Bear at 5:00 to take a short video of us doing the 8 clap. Please wear some sort of UCLA gear. If you were going to the TV taping, please still come and help us make this short video clip that will be shown to many Rotaract clubs all over the world. If you don't come, i will make you guys feel guilty about it at the next meeting. I'm just kidding (or am I?). It would be nice having a bunch of Rotaractors out there showing some Bruin pride. So please don't leave me hanging.

so to sum up this email

who: you!

what: 8-clap

where: Bruin Bear

When: 5:00 TODAY WEDNESDAY FEB 18

Why: for our international project

Wear: Bruin apparel

Thanks a bunch and i'll see you by the bruin bear at 5:00. Any questions or concerns or feeling a little chatty, you can always give me a call or email me.

Rebecca Mendoza

UCLA ROTARACT

International Service Chair

831.682.1585