[BruinRotaract] Rotaract: Paul Harris Dinner Celebration Sunday

Nikkole Valdez nikkole.valdez at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 00:56:19 PDT 2008

Rotaractors!!

I just found out that our Westwood Rotary Club has invited our Rotaract
Club with 4 maybe 6 tickets to the District Paul Harris Dinner Celebration
this Sunday, October 12, 2008. It will be held at the Medieval Times in
Buena Park. The doors will open at 2:30pm but the Dinner and Show doesn't
begin until 5:00pm. See the flyer invitation (attached) for more
information.

I'm sorry for such late notice. I know that this immediately follows our
Project Chicken Soup event, but if some of you who aren't able to attend PCS
would like to go, let me know.

Nikkole Valdez
Rotaract at UCLA President
nikkolevaldez at ucla.edu