[BruinRotaract] Reminder: FIRST ROTARACT MEETING TODAY

Nikkole Valdez nikkole.valdez at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 00:50:54 PDT 2008

Hey Everyone!!

Just a quick reminder that we'll be having our first meeting today THURSDAY,
OCTOBER 9, 4:00-4:50PM at ACKERMAN UNION 3517. Join us for some Diddy Reese
cookies and learn more about our exciting events for the year! Come on by
and bring friends!

For those who won't be able to attend the meeting, we'll have our first
event this SUNDAY, OCTOBER 12, 7AM-NOON with Project Chicken Soup, where we
cook for patients with HIV/AIDs. Email me if you're interested in attending.

See you all soon!

Nikkole Valdez
Rotaract at UCLA President
nikkolevaldez at ucla.edu