[Bioinformatics] Fwd: Free Gene Spring Training April 19-20 and NGS seminar & demo April 21, La Jolla, CA

Bioinformatics IDP-Seminar Series bioinformatics at lists.ucla.edu
Wed Mar 16 17:47:51 PDT 2011

If you can't read this email, click
here<http://americas.lsca.agilent.com/c.html?rtr=on&s=8z1,1hxgo,dcb,3t1g,iw94,dll8,f6gc>.

[cid:image001.gif at 01CBE323.A7293FD0]

[cid:image002.jpg at 01CBE323.A7293FD0]

[cid:image003.jpg at 01CBE323.A7293FD0]

GeneSpring GX 11.5
Hands-on Training (free)

April 19-20, 2011

Agilent Technologies
11011 North Torrey Pines Rd.
La Jolla, CA 92037
Wind and Sea Conference Rm

________________________________

Tuesday, April 19:
9:30am -1:30pm
Gene Expression analysis in GX 11.5: Data Loading; Experiment Setup;
Quality Control; Filtering; Statistical Analysis, Clustering
2:30pm -5:30pm
Open lab sessions (bring your own data)

Wednesday, April 20:
9:30am -1:30pm
Biological Contextualization in GX 11.5: GO Analysis, Genome Browser,
Pathway Analysis
2:30pm -5:30pm
Open lab sessions (bring your own data)
Here<http://americas.lsca.agilent.com/c.html?rtr=on&s=8z1,1hxgo,dcb,lji2,izp4,dll8,f6gc>

Next-Generation Sequencing Data Analysis Demo Day

April 21, 2011

  *   9:30am - 10am: NGS Seminar
  *   10am - 11am: Software Demo
  *   11am - 5pm: Come with your questions to our NGS analysis 'Office
Hours' (snacks provided)

Agilent Technologies
11011 North Torrey Pines Rd.
La Jolla, CA 92037
Wind and Sea Conference Room

The Avadis NGS analysis software is capable of analyzing aligned data
(i.e. BAM format) from every major sequencing platform. Workflows
include ChIP-Seq for transcriptional regulation studies, RNA-Seq for
digital gene expression and discovery of novel genes, exons, gene
fusions, and DNA-Seq for SNP/Indel and large structural variant
discovery. Compatible with Agilent's SureSelect Target Enrichment
system, Avadis NGS allows you to filter out your off-target reads and
focus on the analysis and biology of your exact regions of interest.
The built-in Genome Browser, GO Analysis, Pathways and Network
Analysis tools help you put biological context to your data.
www.avadis-ngs.com<http://americas.lsca.agilent.com/c.html?rtr=on&s=8z1,1hxgo,dcb,j73w,cj3s,dll8,f6gc>

Questions?
Antoni Wandycz, Agilent Bioinformatics
antoni.wandycz at agilent.com<mailto:antoni.wandycz at agilent.com>
1-866-930-6256 toll free
*If you cannot attend these events, feel free to schedule your own 1:1
consult on either GeneSpring or NGS software
here<http://americas.lsca.agilent.com/c.html?rtr=on&s=8z1,1hxgo,dcb,lji2,izp4,dll8,f6gc>

[cid:image005.jpg at 01CBE323.A7293FD0]

Agilent is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. To
view the promises that we make to you regarding your personal
information, please view Agilent's privacy
statement<http://americas.lsca.agilent.com/c.html?rtr=on&s=8z1,1hxgo,dcb,gldc,9sht,dll8,f6gc>. For questions related to privacy, please send your inquiry to privacy_advocate at agilent.com<mailto:privacy_advocate at agilent.com>. If you prefer not to receive promotional e-mails from Agilent in the future, you can unsubscribe<http://americas.lsca.agilent.com/c.html?rtr=on&s=8z1,1hxgo,dcb,ek1r,7kwa,dll8,f6gc> at any time.  You can also update<http://americas.lsca.agilent.com/c.html?rtr=on&s=8z1,1hxgo,dcb,bbzo,56vq,dll8,f6gc> your e-mail address, contact information, or interest profile to ensure you receive the most relevant
information.

Agilent Technologies,
Inc.<http://americas.lsca.agilent.com/c.html?rtr=on&s=8z1,1hxgo,dcb,iopd,z4y,dll8,f6gc>
2850 Centerville Rd.
Wilmington, DE 19808
800-227-9770

View our privacy policy
online<http://americas.lsca.agilent.com/c.html?rtr=on&s=8z1,1hxgo,dcb,2m1u,fwa6,dll8,f6gc>

Antoni Wandycz

Bioinformatics, Agilent Technologies, Inc.

1-866-930-6256  antoni.wandycz at agilent.com