[Avrora] MSP430 / TelosB support for Avrora

Urs Hunkeler urs.hunkeler at epfl.ch
Fri Jan 21 03:16:10 PST 2011

Hi Ben,

Thanks for the heads up! I wasn't sure whether the comments were
important, but you clarified that, too. So now the tests run, and it
turns out that there is a script to generate a set of simple tests.

I managed to get most of the available tests to run by fixing bugs in
either the interpreter or the tests themselves. 73 out of 74 tests pass
now. There are some instructions (such as the sub and subc) that are not
tested, but again, I am not that confident I really understand the
behavior of the flags for these instructions, so I cannot really
implement authoritative tests...

Cheers,
Urs