[Avrora] Where can I find the source files for the included tests ?

Daniel Minder daniel.minder at uni-due.de
Sun Jan 24 23:23:39 PST 2010

Hi Claudia,

> I was trying to understand what some of the programs loaded by sensor
> network simulator do, like CntToRfm and RfmToLeds. Where can I find the
> source for these and more of the already made tests ?

As the name of the directory "tests/tinyos" suggests these are TinyOS
programs, more precisley TinyOS 1.x. You can have a look at the source
code of the test programs at
http://tinyos.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/tinyos/tinyos-1.x/apps/

Best,
Daniel

--
Daniel Minder
University of Duisburg-Essen, Networked Embedded Systems