[Avrora] Questions about Sensor Network Simulation

Rodolfo de Paz Alberola rodolfo.depaz at cit.ie
Mon Jan 28 00:41:14 PST 2008

Hi Tal,

Here you have a summary of what I have seen -looking at the code
CC2420Radio.java-that is not implemented yet for the CC2420 radio chip
which with micaZ works.

 - Address recognition
 - Acknowledgement of frames
 - MAC security operations (stand-alone AES encryption and in-line o
 - In receive mode the 2 FCS bytes should be replaced by RSSI
value,average correlation value(neccessary to later software LQI
calculation) and CRC OK/not OK value.
 - Battery monitor using BATTMON register
 - CCAmux and SFDmux to set up output test signals
 - Transmit/receive serial modes

Now, I am doing some testing with TinyOS-2.x and I will try to implement
some of them that I need for my project. Any collaboration is welcome.

Regards,

-------
Rodolfo