[Avrora] Error in monitoring packet Payload

Farhana Khan j_farhana at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 22 10:02:36 PDT 2007

  I have tried the following tutorial applications of Tinyos 2.0 with avrora
  1- RadiosensetoLeds and
  2- RadiocounttoLeds
  I used the following command
  $ avrora -platform=mica2 -simulation=sensor-network -seconds=5.0 -monitors=pack
  et -show-packets=true -topology=topo.txt -nodecount=1 countsend.od
  but  this does not display the packet payload. I will be thankful if someone guide me in identyfying the problem.