[Avrora] How to simulate a multi sender in avrora

TheCodeAlchemist TheCodeAlchemist thecodealchemist at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 04:01:48 PST 2007

Hi,

I've to test a T2 applications consist in multiple sender and a recever.
I try to simulate it in avora with this shell command
"avrora -platform=mica2 -simulation=sensor-network -seconds=30
-monitors=packet,leds -nodecount=1,1,1,1 prog1.od prog2.od prog3.od prog4.od
"
(prog1,2,3 are the sender nodes and the prog4.od is the recever)

I have some problems, because when I tried to simulate that, only the node
prog1.od send data and the other receive but not send informations.

regards

P. Toldo