[Avrora] How to implement a temperature sensor?

Zhifeng Lai zflai at ust.hk
Tue Aug 28 10:39:21 PDT 2007

Dear Roy,

To my understanding, "PE5" is related to data, while "PC2" is related to
power (see the mica2 schematic, page 4, "PC2" is connected to "PW2" of the
sensor board). Actually, I have change the "PC2" pins in:

    lightSensor = new LightSensor(amcu, 1, "PC2", "PE5");

statement, ranging from "PC0" to "PC7", and Avrora works. But other pin
names will invalidate Avrora. So, I don't think you can simply omit the
onPin parameters.

By the way, how Avrora works when WSN applications contains sensors other
than light sensors. I could not locate the site where Avrora provides data
to these sensors.

Thank you!

Best regards,

Yours sincerely,