[Avrora] How to implement a temperature sensor?

Zhifeng Lai zflai at ust.hk
Mon Aug 27 22:12:00 PDT 2007

Dear Benjamin,

Thanks a lot for your information!

After consulting Mica2 datasheet, I find that Mica2 has 51 pins. However,
the number of pin assignments defined in Avrora (ATMega128.java) is 64. I
cannot understand the correspondence between these two. In particular, the
temperature sensor of my evaluated application uses the following pin
bindings:

TOSH_ALIAS_OUTPUT_ONLY_PIN(TEMP_CS, PW4);
TOSH_ALIAS_OUTPUT_ONLY_PIN(TEMP_SCK, PW6);

However, I could not find pins named "PW4" and "PW6" in Avrora. Could you
help me clarify the bindings? Thank you very much!!!

Best regards,

Yours sincerely,
Zhifeng Lai