[Avrora] FW: Unoptimized version does not work correctly in Avrora.

Zhifeng Lai zflai at ust.hk
Sat Aug 25 17:54:46 PDT 2007

Dear all,

I compile one nesC application into two versions: un-optimized one (using
-O0 option of ncc) and optimized space one (using -Os version). It is odd
that while the optimized one runs correctly in Avrora, the un-optimized one
does not work correctly (the application only runs some init code and then
does not progress). I do need the un-optimized version for instrumentation
purpose. What should I do to make the un-optimized one work? Thanks a lot
for your suggestion!!!

Best regards,

Yours sincerely,
Zhifeng Lai