[Avrora] Incomplete implementation: insertInterruptProbe

Benjamin Titzer titzer at CS.UCLA.EDU
Fri Aug 17 13:11:54 PDT 2007

It's probably best for you to just download the latest version from CVS,
as the monitor support has been significantly improved.

I hope to make a release of the current 1.7.x series as 1.8.0 soon, before
I disappear from UCLA.

-B

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
-- Albert Einstein