[Avrora] cfg/dot

Ben L. Titzer titzer at cs.ucla.edu
Sun Jul 17 14:14:09 PDT 2005

What happens if you emit "headport=n,tailport=s"? It seems to work
better for me, and it does not crash on self loops. Could you try
this modification and see if that fixes the problem?

On Jul 16, 2005, at 11:37 AM, diz rael wrote:

> I guess you don't need to get rid of headport/tailport
>  completely - I just changed the CFG writer to omit
> headport/tailport statements if in the edge uv, node u
> == node v, and it works fine.
>
> --- "Ben L. Titzer" <titzer at cs.ucla.edu> wrote:
>

>> Thanks for the tip, I haven't had much luck getting
>> headport /
>> tailport to actually work, so I think I will remove
>> them from the
>> output.

The tools we use have a profound and devious influence on our
thinking habits, and therefore on our thinking abilities.
--Edsgar W. Dijkstra